3Com Megahertz PCMCIA Ethernet LAN PC Card with XJACK 3CXE589EC NEW
3Com PCMCIA LAN adapter. The retractable XJACK connector makes this card so easy to use, no dongle cables to lose or break!
Set up your laptop for DSL or cable modem service with this professional-grade ethernet card from 3Com. Your laptop does need to have CardBus slots to use this card, it will not work in non-CardBus PCMCIA slots.
Drivers are included with Windows ME, 2000, and XP, making this
card Plug-n-Play! Drivers for other OSes can be downloaded
from 3Com's web site.
High-Speed LAN ConnectionGet the most performance out of your 16-bit notebook. This PC Card offers reliable, high-speed connections and advanced features to maximize throughput and simplify manageability on Ethernet and Fast Ethernet networks.
- Media: 10BASE-T
- Bus type: 16-bit PCMCIA Type II
- Connector: RJ-45 XJACK LAN connector
- Software drivers: Windows Me/2000/98/98 SE NDIS 5/95 OSR 2.x, Windows NT 4.0, DOS NDIS 2.01
- Network operating systems supported: Novell NetWare, Windows 2000/98/95/NT 4.0, Microsoft LAN Manager, IBM LAN Server, HP LAN Manager, and other popular networks
- Notebook PC with a 16-bit PCMCIA Type II or 32-bit CardBus PC Card slot
- Windows Me/2000/98/98 SE/95 OSR 2.x (95B or 95C)/95, Windows NT 4.0, or DOS